Saturday, November 14, 2009

What do I need before I can enter Shanghai, China

What do I need before I can enter Shanghai, China?
I'm a filipino, a nurse-dietician, i am hired by a diplomat to take care fo their ill-child. I would just like to ask if what things i need before i can enter Shanghai, China. Is there anybody can answer this?
China - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
u have a ur all material for nurse use . u want a main space for ur liveing .& best hospital for working
2 :
You must be in possession of a work (Z) visa arranged by your employer,or if that has not been arranged at the moment you should be having a valid tourist visa and then ask your employer to get it changed to a work visa because you cannot stay beyond 1 month on a tourist visa and if you overstay you are liable to heavy penalty.
3 :
u need a visa.....to go to china...



 Read more discussion :