Thursday, January 14, 2010

help me find a way to volunteer in china for the earthquake

help me find a way to volunteer in china for the earthquake!?
so im looking for a way to volunteer there i have a chinese passport so i can get in easily. i can also afford the plane ticket and living expenses there im a freshman in college so i don't really have any professional talents i am probably not as helpful as nurses and doctors, but i really want to help out as much as possible please let me know if you know anything about volunteering in sichuan thank you!
Community Service - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you can go to their best but and buy things it goes to the red cross. you can also ask if you can help in the red cross.
2 :
I will be in China in a couple weeks and I am seeking to help with volunteer work. Like you, I am a college students with no "special talents" :( If you find a way to do so, let me know!
3 :
I am an American living in Chongqing, China. Just show up! If you come, they will use you. I do not speak or understand Chinese, but in spite of my inability to communicate, for the past week they worked me to near exhaustion. I am back at my apartment now in Chongqing for two days, I will be returning day after tomorrow.



 Read more discussion :