Thursday, October 28, 2010

Whats the best adoption agency for Americans looking to adopt from China's waiting children's list

Whats the best adoption agency for Americans looking to adopt from China's waiting children's list?
I have always wanted to adopt a child when I finished college and after researching China's one child policy decided I would adopt a a child from the children's waiting list. I was wondering which agency is best for both single mother and couple adoptions. As of now I am single, but I want to get my PhD in doctoral philosophy before starting a family and may or may not be married by then. (I plan on adopting 2 or 3 years after I have a steady job as a nurse practitioner) This is very important to me and any help would be extremal appreciated! Thanks :)
Adoption - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
International adoption is always in flux. China's waiting child program is very good, and right now allows some single women who meet pretty strict requirements to adopt special needs or older children. But, international adoption programs change so much so quickly. If I were you, I'd just keep an eye on what's happening with the program, prepare yourself for adoptive parenting in general in the meantime, and get into specific agencies when the time is much closer. Good Luck!


 Read more discussion :