Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Why are some political parties and their followers like this

Why are some political parties and their followers like this?
Okay, I am not going to name the political party since they are known for reporting people who disagree with them. Anywho. I am a 30 year old man with two bachelors degrees, one in Nursing and the other in Health Administration and Policy, and a Masters degree in Anesthiology (sorry I still cant spell that word). I started college when I was 17 years old and was completely finished with everything by the time I was 25. I am now an Anaesthiologist working with one of the best cosmetic surgeons in the Washington DC area. I make $250,000 a year. I am also a married man since I was 24 and the proud father of 2 sets of twins. My wife is a private teacher for Autistic children and makes $75 an hour. We are both living the life of our dreams. Our childrens college is already pre-paid, our house will be paid off next year. We just feel so blessed. This summer my wife and I took our kids on a Disney world tour. We went to Disney in Florida, California, China, and France. We were both able to take a month off of work to make sure our kids have the time of their lives and to bring our family closer together. Now my problem is is that thereare certain people running for president and his followers who want to take that away from me and my family. They feel that even though I work hard for my money and where I am that I shouldn't have it. They feel I should be happy with $80000 a year and the rest should be given to the poor. They see vacations like the one my family and I took and say we should be happy with just going to Six Flags. Why do these people feel this way? Why do they feel that the wealthy should suffer for the poor? Why do they feel that I should give up most of my income in federal taxes so less educated people can live better lives? Can anyone explain this logic? please.
Other - Politics & Government - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
the candidate you are referring to just wants to lower tax cuts for the upper class not put more taxes on... he just feels that all classes should receive tax breaks relative to their income.... a rich person gets less tax breaks because it takes a smaller portion of his income to buy food.. gas...etc a lower class person must use a higher percentage of their income to pay for these every day items .... this is the principal behind a progressive tax system
2 :
Its just jealousy, plain and simple. People are too lazy to pursue an education or work at a career, and would rather have the govt. take care of them.



 Read more discussion :