Monday, February 1, 2010

Cash reward - Where can I find out what are some required courses demanded by CGFNS International

Cash reward - Where can I find out what are some required courses demanded by CGFNS International?
alright, to get your attention, if I get a really good answer that lead me to the answer, I'll send you a check for $50. But only for one answer and a really good one. I am planning to establish a nurse education program in China and I need to make sure the curriculum of the program can pass the CGFNS evaluation. I called CGFNS and they said that their evaluation process is secret, but I can figure out what they are evaluating by just looking at the bachelor of science requirement at some major nursing schools. I did, but it's confusing. Does anyone know, or can tell me where I can find out, what are the required curriculum are for the CGFNS certification process? (like what are the required subjects, how many credits are required of each, and how many hours of clinical for each subjects) I need to make sure every course I offer in China adhere to the criteria for CGFNS. Thanks. when a foreign nurse wants to come to the US and work, CGFNS evaluates her school to make sure the school she graduated from conforms with the US stand. CGFNS has a set of standards that they are keeping secret. If the Chinese nursing school does not conform to all the standard, then the nurse who wants to come to the US has to make up the classes. I want to see if I can figure out what all the requirements are so that when I do establish this school, my nurses do not have to make up any courses.
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well i really dont know what your asking but you can search the stuff on the internet. Or you can just find someone who works there that is nice enough to tell you. Another idea is that you could first tell them that you are gpoing to establish a nurse education program in china and then maybe they can then give you all the information you need. hopefully this helped you :)




 Read more discussion :