Sunday, March 14, 2010

Can't even get a job at FAST FOOD/NURSING OLD PEOPLE/CLEANING DOG POOP

Can't even get a job at FAST FOOD/NURSING OLD PEOPLE/CLEANING DOG POOP?
Please america cons tell me why i cant find a job to do even the lowest of low work and my applications are being denied in the 100's where have all our jobs gone? TO CHINA and INDIA cuz of u cons and capitalism your gonna get a rebellion soon us unemployed bums are going to fight you so hard trust me its coming your time is almost up
Politics - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes - that's exactly how it is. You won't be getting a good job any time soon.
2 :
You are probably not the only one applying. Lets face it: conservatives have been wrong. And they will continue to be wrong. Jobs are not available to everyone. Conservatives have lied to you.
3 :
instead of insulting the cons you should be thanking them. If not for their tax money you wouldn't even get food while you "look" for work. Nobody is in business to work forever which is why profit has to be made. I am sorry you lack any sell-able skill. Perhaps you should have stayed in school.
4 :
We shipped Granny to India? McDonalds also? Good riddance to that. No dogs. What will the Vietnamese eat? Bring the dogs back they will eat our cats.
5 :
Why are you asking cons? Ask our dopey president.
6 :
If you live in Atlanta, I would train you how to repair air conditioning and heating units. I have been doing this since I left the Army and I love it. It is not what I thought I would be doing in college, but hey it pays the bills. I have yet to have to lay off anyone and we are actually hiring right now. I do train the right person from time to time. I have a business with a few locations around Atlanta. People will always need their units fixed. Of course, you would probably feel entitled, so I do not know how you would fit in.
7 :
What!?! Your president promised millions of shovel ready jobs.Perhaps you should e-mail him.
8 :
Should have gone to uni or at least learned a trade. Global capitalism means there's no future for unskilled manual labor here. Keep up or fall by the roadside.
9 :
I find this very, very hard to beleive. McDonalds is ALWAYS hiring. Maybe next time you try to find a job, check the newspaper and see who's hiring. Or maybe you should have put some effort into your life and gotten an education.
10 :
keep trying and hey with the results you are getting why not start a resume delivery service that way the people who will actually take a job when it is offered can pay you to drop off the winning resume along with your own. if you can not get what you want then make your own job




Read more discussion :