Monday, February 7, 2011

I am thinking about take part in NCLEX RN!! Who will help me out from the perplexity? Thank you

I am thinking about take part in NCLEX RN!! Who will help me out from the perplexity? Thank you!!?
I am Chinese and plan to US for NCLEX RN, I have prepared myself for the exam for almost 6 months in China, the dilemma is I havent nursing certificate or related back ground in China, therefore, I dont know whether its eligible for me to take the exam in US, whether the exam authority will check the previous study or working record? or whether they exclusively leave the opportunity to the people within the nursing circle? I was told some states are open for the non-nursing background applicant, eventhough i am not quite sure!! Factually, I trully love nursing day by day! I sincerely expect the effective answer for enlightening my future career!! I hold bachelor degree in economy from a Comprehensive University in China!!
Health Care - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sorry, you are mistaken in that some states are open to a non-nursing background. You must have completed a nursing degree or program, if not from China, at least from another country whose education in somewhat comparable to that of US nurses. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to take the exam. If it was a simple as taking the exam without having the NURSING education and training to go with it, don't you think that thousands of Americans would be trying to take the test without having attended an approved nursing course? I don't know about others, but I want the nurses I work with and those caring for me and my loved ones to have been educated and trained in nursing, not just have a degree in business or whatever and simply pass a test!! Since you are so enamoured with nursing, you should apply for a visa to the US. Once here, attend a university and earn a degree in Nursing like the rest of American nurses have to.
2 :
You cannot apply to get a US nursing license unless you have completed nursing school The NCLEX is the nursing exam you have to pass to get a nursing license but you can't apply to write without any education.. If you want to work in the US you would also have to get a Green Card and currently that takes about 5-6 years.



 Read more discussion :