Monday, November 7, 2011

Chinese men advice

Chinese men advice?! :)?
So basically...I'm a Nursing Student and I'm graduating soon...my father takes Dialysis so after class I go with him because he can't go alone....in the dialysis clinic, there's alot of Asians nurses(guys)(Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, and Fillipinos)....there this particular Chinese Guy who I got interested in a few months ago after 2yrs of going to that clinic he is super cute and tall and well fit body:) he didn't look at me before when i started going there with my dad, but lately I've notice without him noticing that he looks at me alot when I'm not looking at him... A couple of days ago I brought a guy friend over in the clinic so he can see my dad and when I came in with him, I noticed that he was looking at me but he had a weird look on his face :-/ we haven't really talk much, but when i look at him he always smile so sweet at me...but I don't want to look at him because there's other people there and might think is weird... I've been ignoring him because I don't want to start any rumors of him or me:( he has noticed that I've been ignoring him...I don't want to ignore him because I really like him but I'm all confused and don't know what to do :( Just 2days ago, he found out from my dad that I speak fluent mandarin and cantonese and when my dad says something of me, he always tends to want to know:) How can I show him I like him without being too despreate? he is a pure Chinese guy...born and raised in china with a cute accent:) he speaks Spanish too;) I'm a mix race of Spanish, Chinese, Korean, and Spain.... and i speak fluent Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, and English of course... I'm a very sweet, fun, loving person who always put everybody else first before myself ^.^ Advice please!!! And not stupid answers or racist please:(
Singles & Dating - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should check & make sure whether he already had a girlfriend or not.Because,(I'm not racist,-60% of my friends are chinese) but i think it is normal for chinese guys to date more than 1 girls at the same time.most of my chinese friends do.to them,the will have one real girlfriend that they will want to marry but they will consider other girlfriends as spare-part just for fun & happy hour.This just my view,i'm not racist..btw i also mix>Malay+Arab+chinese+jew


 Read more discussion :