Monday, October 1, 2012

how do you say ...in chinese mandarin

how do you say ...in chinese mandarin?
Firstly it weird because my mum's a nurse and deals with alot of children coming to england from china to a boarding school, and theyounger ones do not understand much english if any. im trying to put a pinyin guide for her together to try and help her and make the chinese children not so scared so the main thing she has to ask them is to pee in a pot basically so how would she ask... "could you go to the toilet and provide a urine sample" I know its weird but the only way my mum is currently able to ask them is via a very strange version of charades :S any help wud be cool thanks but please provide them in a pinyin format or how it sounds because I do not speak any chinese thanks so much anything else you think could be useful would also be appreciated. Thanks again x
Languages - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
请 你 上 卫 生 间 , 然 後 给 我 你 的 小 便 样 本 你 ni (pronounced nee) - you 卫 生 间 wei sheng jian - toilet 小 便 xiao bian (pronounced shiao bien) - urine 样 本 yang ben (pronounced yang bin) - sample 我 wo - I/me
2 :
I tried on the online translation for you.. but it doesn't seem to work. Sorry Megan! (How unhelpful am I) *Hugs* xx
3 :
nǐ néng qù xǐ shǒu jiān qǔ diǎn niào yè yàng běn ma ? I am a chinese, hope above info can help you!




 Read more discussion :