Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What can i do to make my life better

What can i do to make my life better?
Like a couple days ago in class i failed a test all because of runescape, i was in Algebra 2 then i was thinking about runescape and how i was owning noobs and punching them in there face and stufff and then i got blasted with ice cubes and then i woke up and it was the end of the period! i was sooo mad! i even asked the teacher if i could redo it, but he called me a nub, newb, noob and "NO" that was the worst day of my life! so i was so mad i ran out in the hallway screaming! hoping it was all a dream and it wasnt.. then i ran past my girlfriend and she was like "whats goin on?" and i was like "im sooo mad!" and she was like "why?" and i was like "the math teacher failed me all because of ice cubes" and pretty much after that she broke up with me so i was left alone in the hallways, and because of that it made me late to my next class PE! i was sooo mad!!!!!!!!!!!!! so once i got in PE i told the teacher i was late because some noob punched me in the face and for some reason he didnt believe me. so i got mad again and had to change into PE clothes, but while i was dressing out, 3 black kids came into the locker room and jumped me! so i pulled out my DDS and K0ed them and then out of no where some kid threw a APPLE at my head.. so i was knocked out.... then i woke up in the nurses office and the nurse said i had a concusion because of a apple and i was pretty mad. so after the nurse i went to my next class Modern American Literature... I really cant see why this is a required class i mean REALLY?!?!? who wants to read and learn about american literature? and its modern!! we live in the modern world! so theres no need to learn it.. but anyways theres this hot chick that sits across from me and i was like "yo? my girlfriend just broke up with me, so wanna make out after class?" and for some reason she got all mad and up in my face... i was like "woo" and got all doinky in pants and went in for the kiss and thats when she got ANGRY! so then she slaped me and i was like "wtf?" and i got kicked outa class... so i was pretty much mad.. so when going to the main office i stoped at this one kid trying to open his locker and i like... totaly threw a punch at his head and he went down on the floor like no other... so then i was in the office and the principal was yelling at me for no reason... and told me im gonna be suspended... but i was like.. "its a bad day! give me another chance? pl0x?" and he started calling my parents so i was like "NO!" so right there i ran outa the office and ran to my car and drove off! on my way home i got pulled over for going 102 MPH and the officer got pretty mad and took my license and i was like "WTF?" so once i got home, my mom was already there and told me "no more runescape for you!" and i was like totally mad sooo i called up my gangster friends and started planning a army to take over the school, which i think took place at some school in China so thats where i got my idea from. And thats where i am now...
Singles & Dating - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Dude...put down the crack pipe, you've had enough.



Read more discussion :