Saturday, August 28, 2010

How is job demand for animators?What about salary

How is job demand for animators?What about salary?
I just applied for nursing and I was not accepted,now I am thinking about becoming animator which I loved when I started college.The reason that I did not attend to it was because I heard jobs are not so many and pay is not good,one more reason I heard that many animation jobs are being done in India and China for cheap prices.I live in the U.S.A,in Florida.Thanks in advance.
Drawing & Illustration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There is always a good demand for good animators. The salary will be based on your experience and your specialization. If you choose animation you should initially concentrate on your interest and passion and career growth not salary a main constraint.



 Read more discussion :