Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Could I still teach English abroad if I majored in registered nursing

Could I still teach English abroad if I majored in registered nursing?
I'm going into my junior year of university and I plan on majoring in registered nursing. I have a huge interest in East Asia so I was thinking of teaching English in maybe Japan or Hong Kong after I get my Bachelor's, although I wouldn't mind South Korea or China. Anyway, I just want to know, if I went away for a year or two to teach English would that effect my skills and what I remember as a nurse? I plan on going as soon as I finish my degree so I'm just worried that I'll forget a lot of what I learned in university and I'll end up needing to go back to school. So, does it seem feasible to major in nursing and go away to teach English for a year or two? If so, would doing self-study while I'm away help me to remember? Or should I just give it up and travel after I get my career going? I realize that there isn't really a concrete answer that can be given to this type of question but I would just like some opinions. Thanks. :-)
Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Why not teach in China. With the trading going on between China and the USA we need more English speaking Chineese. Speaking from having clients in China, either I need to learn Chineese or they need to learn English.


 Read more discussion :