Friday, May 28, 2010

I would like to know about going to nursing school

I would like to know about going to nursing school...?
I'm currently in China and have decided that when i get back to the states i would like to go to nursing school. It has taken me a long time to decide what i actually want to do with my life, so i was just curious about a few things. How difficult is nursing school? What is the best way to figure out what kind of nurse to be? How many years is nursing school? I would just like some info from anyone who can help me get a little bit of an understanding as to what this will require. Thanks to anyone who can answer my questions and give me a little insight!!!!
Health Care - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Nurses are fantastic, so many of them give up so much, solely so that they can look after for other peeps. In the box below is a site I uncovered with plenty of info about nursing - and plenty of extra jobs too.
2 :
You should go,it's a great career choice.I was an LPN and it took 11/2 years.If you're going to do it go for for R.N.program.A.D. being the fastest to complete.about 2 years after getting your prerequisites out of the way.Get in a hospital that will pay for your continuing education and get your B.S.degree and after that your Masters.You're going to love nursing,I promise.Nurses will always be in demand.Good luck!


 Read more discussion :