Friday, April 1, 2011

How do I stay sane with my mom

How do I stay sane with my mom?
In a lack of a better term, my mom is a bitch. Now if you think that Im some spoiled brat who hates his mom because he doesn't get his way, then you're dead wrong. (Sorry for very long post). I'm 2 month's away from turning 16 and I may be going insane. I will move back to my Dad in a few month's but I don't know how much longer Ill last without snapping. My parents are divorced and I just moved to my mom and step dad's house a few month's ago, 2 weeks before school ended. 1st lets start with my current life, I stay at home all day because I have no friends here (I moved to a different state, 2 weeks before school ended- so I didn't make any real friends). I don't get allowance because I did bad in school and I can't find work because Im in the state with the lowest employment rate. So I am essentially a person who sits behind a computer all day because I all my friends are in a different state. My Cat got worms and my step dad didn't want to take him to a vet because it was "too expensive" so he abandoned him, but less than a month later, he bought 2 Iphone 4's for himself and my mom. My mom is rude and impatient. She goes to the bathroom without closing the door and without even turning the fan on so you can hear everything- that's just effing gross. She doesn't like me cooking because I sometimes I make a mess and she yells at me without warning, then I get blamed for stuff my step dad did. She doesn't respect any of my hobbies, while I never say a thing about what she does. Her english is horrible, despite her living in the U.S over 15 years and leaving China forever. She doesn't do anything for her community (aside from her nursing job, but she complains about that too). yet she hates China and doesn't respect other cultures and beliefs. What are my hobbies? well I like an active lifestyle, I love target shooting, throwing knives, camping, hiking etc. I go to the shooting range using my money, while my step dad leeches off me, using my handgun and making me pay for the range fee and my ammo. yes, I have a handgun- its technically my dads but he entrusts it too me (He transfered ownership to my stepdad when I moved). I would go shooting, if I could get a job and make the money- but thats not gonna happen. I just wanna get the hell out of here, and this experience made me realise how awsome my real dad was. I need to know how to deal with all this bs...
Mental Health - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Pfft. Everyone has problems with your parents over little things like this. Move out if you want. Go back to your dad. You have friends there, you say. Go and "get your life back" or whatever. Sheesh.
2 :
1st of all, maybe you think since they are parents they have a right to talk like that as parents. Turns out many parents are abusers. Actually they are not trying to be tough to make you responsible- they are tricking you. Hurting people hurt others. It's not you.. They are the ones who have a problem. People/parents do mean things or lie to control. They just want the reaction so they can get high feel good from it. You have to look at the agenda. Abuse is anything and words that are not uplifting. So forget what truth is being used right then. Remember -THEY actually get high on being mean, and thats why they do it, they are wrong about everything. So the parent becomes abusive and the children get sick with so called mental Illnesses- painful but not disorders, but it can be stopped. You dont have a problem its them. Psychiatrists commit fraud in that there is zero science in what they do. They do not draw blood to test for imbalances. For chemical imbalances no test exists. There is no conception of what a correct chemical balance would look like to date. People in the FDA agree. Remember, after abuse sickness can be a spiritual problem - Jesus name is needed to banish what is there. God wants you to know truth, forgive, and get away from them. You sure feel better after reading the links. http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-With-Emotional-Abuse-from-Your-Parents-%28for-Adolescents%29 -Abuse from parent http://www.nemasys.com/ghostwolf/Resources/abusedef.shtml#verbal - Are you being abused or not? http://www.googobits.com/articles/2446-inside-the-mind-of-an-abuser-what-you-need-to-know.html The mind of an abuser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b30iwhEw9ho See real docs explain what shrinks do. Source--Seeing people healed on a regular basis in a ministry- healing without meds. 30+ years exp -abuse etc..


 Read more discusion :