Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Please help me decide a MAJOR

Please help me decide a MAJOR?
_Things I like_ Children Computes Psychology Photography Traveling animals __Things I hate_____ MATH--I can handle some basic stuff ,but calc and all no and if it is one class like stats and that's all I need OK! Physics--same thing if it only requires one class I can handle it Taking allot of test and completion to get in.. Sitting at a desk all day ___My Problem_____ I am an epileptic and I need to be done with school by the time I am 25yrs because I get kicked of my moms insurance so I need job w/b if I did not take meds I would say hek with it but I have to.. __Things I was thinking about and what kind of pay I want_______________ I would like to at least make 40,000-50,000 grand a year I was thinking about Nursing -but al lot of schools want all this math..ukk i like helping people but not that much... Computer tech and repair but I would have to go to China or japan pleas give me some good ideas for jobs thanks BTW I am 21yrs
Other - Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Become a teacher.
2 :
Vet or teacher



 Read more discussion :