Saturday, July 14, 2012

Do you like this nurse's poem

Do you like this nurse's poem?
All is well By Cynthia S. This hand is like bone china, I think while counting a pulse. blue veins and pink scars, road map of his journey. Translucent, cool, surprising me with authentic strength coming at the end of years. We smile at each other. You’re doing fine. Point well taken, E. I will sleep on it. All I do is house calls.
Poetry - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
its okay
2 :
Check me as I prepare to check out, and tell me I am fine. I will go smiling. edit: can't give you a star today, I used my daily limit, but I'll give you one inna mornin.
3 :
Save this one, but change the title. It is going to Mars.
4 :
Yes, I like this nurse's poem a lot. I will have to share it with my cousin who is currently attending nursing school. Well done :)
5 :
I ain't old yet, but I'm getting there much more quickly than I ever thought I would. Maybe you can hold my hand when I get to where I need it. A few decades from now. Nice poem. Good nurse.
6 :
Wow . Im speachless. (Vote me as best answer)
7 :
Title - mm Journey's Friend or Connection or Reassuring or Handling antiques or I'm still here A Wonderful poetic moment worthy of a rocket flight. Bone China..... yes I have seen old hands like that. Lovely description.
8 :
You have great sympathy and - more important - empathy with and for your patients. They are truly lucky. I thank you for them ♥
9 :
Translucent strength? You're doing fine with this. Nice. Do you make house calls? I feel a fever coming! lol



 Read motre discussion :