Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What manga is this

What manga is this?
I know the plot but not the name. It is: This girl finds a guy who is injured, and nurses him back to help. And he ended up being a chinese mob boss. And he kidnaps the girl and brings her to china. It deals with how their reletionship develops. Im not sure if that is exactly correct but see if you know this one. I wish i could but that is all i remember other than i think i read it on mangafox.com
Comics & Animation - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
sorry, i've never heard this one! and i'm pretty good with manga, too! sorry : (
2 :
I have no clue. I think youre going to have to give a better description if you have any hope of anyone knowing. Sorry I couldn't help. ^_^
3 :
That sounds like Haou Airen ^ ^ http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=449 Good in a smutty sort of way but not one of my favorites by this mangaka. (for obvious reasons)




 Read more discussion :